Undo a deletion event
- Sign in to the Dropbox website and click on Events in the left sidebar.
- If the event you’re looking for occurred in a shared folder, select the shared folder from the pull-down menu at the top of the page.
- Look for the event where multiple files were deleted and click the and X more files link.
- From this page, click the Restore these files link at the top of the page.
You’re all set! The files will be added back to your account. Please note that this could take some time if there’s a large number of files to restore.
Recover select files or folders
You can recover any file or folder deleted in the last 30 days from the Dropbox website (or longer, if you have a Dropbox for Business account, or a Dropbox Pro account with Extended Version History).
- Click the trash can icon near the search box at the top of the file browser.
- All deleted files and folders will appear in the list in gray. Select the deleted file or folder you want to recover by clicking the empty space to the right of its name.
- Hint: You can select multiple files or folders at once by pressing the shift (PC) or command (Mac) key as you click